Visa Information

According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada regulation R186(j), Academics who are entering Canada to speak at or attend conferences which lasts less than 5 days do not require a work permit. However, depending on your nationality you may require a visa or electronic Travel Authorization to enter Canada. You can determine whether you need a visa or eTA and find information on how to apply at the following link: .


1 2 3 4 5 6 6

We also acknowledge the support of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics and Faculty of Engineering at Memorial and the United States national labs LANL (Los Alamos National Lab) and LLNL (Lawrence Livermore National Lab)